Wednesday 10 October 2012

Want It Wednesday - Goodbye.

Well after a while of hosting this linky party I have finally decided to call it a day.  For the time being at least.  So it's bye bye to Want It Wednesday I'm afraid.

I'd just like to thank all those that have supported the concept over the year, you've been fab but have decided that numbers have been dwindling of late and I was fighting to keep interest.

Anyway who knows, it may be back later.  Hope to here from you all still in the future!

6 Comments:

Sorry to see it go - I always liked the challenge and the hunt for cool new bike stuff! But still, a change can also be good for the blogger - a new challenge for you to write creatively (which is why I started blogging in the first place...)

Jez, it was a nice run while it lasted.Because of it, I've found new Blogs that I probably would'nt have found.

Hi Jez, I've been AWOL in the blogosphere of late so I'm a bit surprised to see you have called time on W it W it's a great way to get some new visitors, maybe you could keep it going on a casual basis ?

I've just followed your blog. I hoped that you could take a look at mine: http://myroadcycling.blogspot.co.uk/
Ta dave

With this in mind I'm keeping it casual, which you can see now from my other WIW post. Keep at the blogging!

Post a Comment