Wednesday 24 October 2012

Want It Wednesday But With A New (Easier!) Twist

I have been scratching my head about this one.  I have loved doing WIW and enjoyed reading other peoples posts on it.  I did feel that it was quite a commitment for people to take part in and it was mentioned whether it could be done on a more casual basis.

Well you can't say I don't listen and so have decided to do just that.

What I have proposed is that you can do a WIW any Wednesday you like!  Any posts that you do I will now put directly onto my WIW page showing your blog name and 'want'.  I will link back to your blog as per usual.  You don't have to do anything different from what you were doing before, just the posts will be collected differently and there is no set Wednesday in the month.

If you are new then please see my Want It Wednesday and the new instructions are up with an example of what I mean!

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Jez

1 Comments:

Love it - now I only have to remember WIW, not which Wednesday it is!

Post a Comment