Wednesday 18 July 2012

Happy Birthday Following The Chainline!

Well its a slightly belated birthday as I think the blog was created on the 16th, but it now over 1 year old. Yay!


The blog has certainly evolved from its first day in terms of looks but the core of it has remained the same. I made up my mind before starting this blog what I wanted.  I wanted to make friends and have a community of regular users to my blog.  Traffic has never been that important to me.  A load of strangers viewing my blog who never pass comment hardly matters.  Other bloggers who take time to read and comment does.  From this Want It Wednesday was born and has enjoyed a bit of success.  The blog continues to grow and there is plenty more to come from it.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those that have left comments and those that have continued to support my blog with whom without you it wouldn't work.  Big THANK YOU! :)

I hope to hear more from you in the future.

Jez

7 Comments:

Your blog is fabulous! I've gained a lot of insight and tips from your blog. Thank you!

Aww Sandie you're too kind! Looking forward to this 24hr race of yours. My fingers are crossed for an organised one ;)

Belated 'Happy Birthday' to your blog Jez....I hope that it continues to grow and develop over it's second year....

-Trevor

Happy Birthday (and many more) Following the Chainline...one of my must-reads!

Cheers,

racejunkie

Congrats Jez, it's a great blog and an inspiration for my own attempts at this blogging lark !

Thanks for reaching out :)

Congrats on a great blog Jez! Go Wiggins.

Thank you to everyone for such kind comments! You've all been so supportive. Very touched.

Post a Comment